
Last Saturday, January 12, I had my first level 6 gymnastics meet. I got 4th place all-around. This year is fun because at level 6 and higher they give out awards for each individual event as well the all-around award. I placed in all events. I got 5th in bars (this is because I am still missing one element), I got 4th in beam and 3rd place in floor and vault. It was really fun and I am excited for my next meet. Our next meet is at our home gym, Naydenov. This will be the first time we are having a meet there. This will be a good chance for other people that live around me to come see a meet.
7 comments:
I wish I lived closer so I could come to your meet! You are such a darling talented niece! I am excited that I can check out your blog now!
XOXO
You looked great at your first meet. It is so fun to watch you do something that makes you so happy! Keep up the hard work. We are excited to watch you at the next meet. I love you so much!
Grandpa and I are excited to come and see you at one of your meets. You are an amazing gymnast and even more amazing grand-daughter! We love you!
Grandma Bethany
I need to see you in action Karsyn! Maybe you can find some sort of competition in salt lake? Or maybe I will just have to plan a trip when you have a meet! Keep up all the hard work!
Karsyn you rock.. look at those abs of steel. Maddie and I are checking out your blog. Wish we lived close enough to come watch a meet too. When will you be going to the Olympics? We would definately be there for that.. or at least try to watch it on TV. Just kidding you are a very talented kid. Keep up the good work.
We are so proud to claim you as one of our relatives. :)
hey girl hey! now whatcha doing getting more comments then me!!!!!!
You did so good at the meet! I can't wait for the Naydenov meet! Crazy Times! Tootles!
Post a Comment