I loved watching the video of your meet. That is so exciting that you did so well. A first place on beam! I wish I could have been there to see you. Maybe you can give me a private performance in a few days. I am excited to see you soon. Are you anxious to move up to level 7? See you soon!
I love to bake, dance, and golf. I am a retired gymnast. I love to watch TLC, Disney Channel, and Nick Toons. I have a major sweet tooth. I have 4 siblings. I am 12 years old.
2 comments:
I loved watching the video of your meet. That is so exciting that you did so well. A first place on beam!
I wish I could have been there to see you. Maybe you can give me a private performance in a few days. I am excited to see you soon. Are you anxious to move up to level 7?
See you soon!
Great performance Nadia!
Grampa.
Post a Comment