Sunday, May 1, 2011

Orlando, Florida

The Titanic Re-enactment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aquatica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dolphins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Rides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sea World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












My parents surprised my brothers and me with a trip to Florida. I knew that something was up because I think someone only mentioned to me once that my parents were getting away on a vacation to Florida. I found that suspicious that my mom hasn't mentioned to me anything ( since I do all the including work, cooking claning, etc. when my parents leave home) and they were leaving the next day. And if you know my mom that would not fly past her! I told my sister (Cassidy) that either they were taking us OR that they weren't really going and having a surprise for us at home. Of course the next morning ( at 5 A.M.) my mom woke me up telling me that we were leaving on a plane to Florida!

There we visited Sea world, Aquatica, Bush Gardens, a re-enactment of the titanic, and ate out for dinner EVERY night!!!






2 comments:

Grandma Bethany said...

So happy Karsyn you updated your blog. Your trip to Florida looks so fun. How cute of your parent's to 'surprise' you like they did. You are such a help to your mom though, I can see why you might have had an idea you were going. Sure excited to see you this summer. I miss you and your cute giggle :)

Karsyn said...

Miss you too grandma! :)