Saturday, February 14, 2009
Dalles Texes Meet
I had a meet in Dalles and it was so much fun. I went with my mom. We had to wake at 4:00 am because we needed to be at the gym out i texes at 4:45 but it actually it started at 5:00. It was for a practice. When we got to denver we had to wate a littile longer than we were sopposed to. That was because there was problems with the plane. (I know scary). So wonce we got on and poled out of the gate all the power went out. The pilot went down and tryed to fix it but that did not work. Then theye had to load us all of and try to find us a new plane. So onece we finaly got on our new plane we got free TV so the whole way home I watched SpongeBob. It was A lot of fun. Once we finally got in Texes we ha d to hurry and catch a shuttle get to the hottle room change and walk to the gym sence it was only a 15 min. walk. The practice was only 10 min. And we only did some tumling on floor. The next day We slep in and Lillie and her mom was staying in the same room as us and her grandma came in a suprise the night before. That morning her grandma came and brought us breakfast from Mcdonnalds. I had breakfast in bed. It was the life. I took out my curlers which we put in the night befor. WE got ready for the compitition and took a shuttle over to the gym. I competed and I did grate. I made my giant and I did not fall on beam all though i was wobaly. I started on bars got a 9.475 and I got 4th place. Next was beam and my score was 9.050 and I did not place but that was OK cause I still did good. Then it was floor I got a 9.350 and tied in 8th place. Last but not least I got a 9.500 on vault and got 4th place and AA I got a 37.400 and got 8 with a tie with a girl named shlbey but thet doent really matter. After the meet I got cute plad pants , brown and pink and in the top left corner it's pink and sparkley and it says gymnast on it. Once we got back to our hotel rooms. we put down our big gymnastic compitition bags changed and and me Lillie, Katie, and Lexi went into town. We found a place to eat and after thatwe took a carrige ride and we saw the bank of america and were Jhon F. Kennedy was killed. Then we went to a shop and got some cowboy boots for my mom and some rocks for my brother. The next day we woke up and we packed up and got haeded of to the airport with Lexi and her mom because we were on the same plane flights home. At the air port my mom said we would find me something that has to say Dalles Texes on it orrepresent Dalles Texes We found a nice store to look through and theye ha d cute cowboy hats and theye were a lot cheaper than the ones at the store my mom bought her cowboy boots from. So I got one of those hats and I also got a sucker with a real dead squrrpian. On the plane flight home me and Lexi did photo booth. It was so funney. And the whole trip was a graet memory of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I guess what I wrote didn't get posted. It must have been so much fun to fly to Dallas for your first meet that far away.
I love that you are writing your experiences down. You are making so many memories right now and you will love reading about them again and again!
Post a Comment