
Me and my mom took another meet trip to Couer d'Alene Idaho. I flew up and back with Katie and Lillie. Once agin we stayed in the same hotel room with Lillie and her mom. We stayed in Best Western. And everywhere ther were big piles of snow.

At the competition while waiting to compete for beam Ericka my coach saw the parents with the camra and she told our team to smile for the camra. This is her smile.

My leap on beam

My back leg kick on beam

Back walkover on the beam

Coming down for my giant on bars.

Look at my face exspretion when getting ready to dismont on bars.

Coming out of my freehip on bars.

Dismounting on bars.

Me, my mom and my friend Lexi went to the big show together. There we saw level 8 and level 9's top finishers compete. That was to get me motivated for my comptition the next day.

I also went to the ice cream soatiol. There I got to meet Missey Marlowe and Nastia Luikins dad and Shannon Miller. we also got to eat ice cream ofcourse.

Heres a picture of me getting my poster sighned.

Me, Katie and Lillie stayed in the same hotel together and wanted to go swimming realley bad but my mom said that I couldent because it would ruin my hands. But then I told her thet Lillie and Katie were going and she aked there parents and they convinced her so all three of us got to go swimming and we had so much fun.

We jumped off the edje and posed.

And we also did handstand turn dismount into the pool.
Heres a vidio of all my routines.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness Karsyn! You are amazing. I especially love your floor routine! I don't get nearly as nervous watching your routines when they are videoed as I do when I see you in person.
Grandpa and I are excited that we can see you in person at your state meet in Seattle the end of March.
Post a Comment